Analyzing a Target Audience Worksheet
· Determine the primary audience
· Determine what is expected from your audience
· Determine your audience’s expectations
· Develop a comprehensive, long-range marketing research plan
· Build a carefully thought-out and up-datable database of reliable information
· Diligently research your competition
· Research what attendees believe may be the benefits of your program or meeting
· Find out why people did not register for your past programs, conferences, or meetings
· Pilot-test prospective ads with intended audience members
Created January 1, 2009
Return to the planning page.
Return to the home page.